Saturday, December 12, 2015

Overwhelming Love From MahaLakshmi

Om Shreem Heem Lakshmyai Namaha

Greetings My Loves!

I wanted to share an experience I had with mother Lakshmi about a month ago that I thought would be interesting and insightful.

I was having a few rough days. Thanksgiving was only a few days away and my family decided to leave me behind so I could house and pet sit. They do this almost every year and it's not the first time they thought nothing of leaving me behind. Granted, I never told them how leaving me behind makes me feel directly, but I can only imagine they are aware of how I feel to an extent, given that I have expressed disappointment when they make trips without me for the soul reason I do not live under their roof anymore.

My friend was hosting a Soul Circle Gathering where once a month pagans can gather to a certain location, learn a lesson about gratitude or whatever the month's theme was, and then have a meditation afterwards that ties it all together. It usually consists of five woman, one of them being myself. We're trying to expand it's numbers currently and are already succeeding in its popularity. But I digress, we had our 'class' on what to be thankful for. I wrote down the basics, a home, my boyfriend, friends, family, my life, my job, and so on. Then I wrote down what I would like to blossom into my life. A new job, a house [in which my boyfriend and I will be looking for one soon this coming year] and a few other things I have been struggling with in 2015. We finished the class with a bang and everyone was having a good time. Then came time for the meditation.

Mother Goddess Lakshmi
The meditation itself was quite sweet. The lights were dimmed in the room while gentle music breezed through my eardrums, letting the gentle light of the loving moon, or as Lakshmi worshippers call the moon Uncle, gaze down upon my plump form. I laid down on the floor completely, letting the meditation bring me into a higher state of consciousness os my friend began reading the script. Closing my eyes, I pictured the lush green forest my friend was describing to me. Long and tall trees as far as my eyes could see, a gentle dirt below my naked feet as I took steps towards a well in the middle of the forrest. After the well appeared a cave and I entered it, seeing a dim light leading towards a stone structure of a throne with a woman gazing at me with a huge inviting smile. It only took a few minutes to realize who the beautiful woman was: Lakshmi. Her black hair cascading down her back as her outfit was green with red and gold detailing. She walked over to me slowly, seeing as how I was stunned by her presence. I had met with her in various meditations before but I was not expecting her to grace my presence this day. She embraced me as a mother would, causing tears on both realms to form within my eyes, my eyes turning red from the tears flowing freely.

All she did was hold me, petting my hair gently as she consoled me from the emotions I was holding inside of myself. Then for what seemed as if it was too short of a time, it was time to come back. I thanked her for her motherly blessing and bid her goodbye, coming back to the realm to notice my cheeks were stained with fresh tears. I told my classmates what had happened, causing more tears to flow freely. I was releasing all the emotions I had been holding back inside, letting it cleanse of of the negativity that was kept inside my heart. 

It still feels like a huge blessing on her part to have her just hold me, a loving gentle goddess that could be doing anything in the world, taking the time to reach out and console me. I feel so honored and humbled knowing she cares that deeply for me. Not that I did not love her before, but that night was the night I truly loved her.

Love & Light,
Ganshmi

No comments:

Post a Comment